• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baptistdesigned
    Sergeant

• Apr 2009

More than one account in BV... How?

I have 4 websites that I have designed, I see that in my BV File folder I can only have one index.bvp, My question is this, "How can I manage more than 1 website if BV restrictions are limited to 1 index.bvp?" Example: If I save (website 1)'s homepage as index.bvp & (website 2)'s homepage as index.bvp, will they not conflict? Thanks.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: More than one account in BV... How?

When creating another site, you create another folder to keep it in.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• baptistdesigned
      Sergeant

• Apr 2009

Create another folder where? And when I save my pictures do I save them all to the same "Images" folder? Will this not conflict?

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Open your BV folder & select create new folder so you will end up with something like..... Documents/Blue Voda/new site name/
        Yes with the image part.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by baptistdesigned View Post
          I have 4 websites that I have designed, I see that in my BV File folder I can only have one index.bvp, My question is this, "How can I manage more than 1 website if BV restrictions are limited to 1 index.bvp?" Example: If I save (website 1)'s homepage as index.bvp & (website 2)'s homepage as index.bvp, will they not conflict? Thanks.
          Be sure that they are all your websites, and not those designed for another .... reselling personal hosting is in violation of VodaHost's Terms of Service.

All websites hosted in a single account must be personally owned (the domain must be Registered in the same name as the paid hosting account owner: even if that domain is merely DNS directed to VodaHost, the add-on domain created on a VodaHost server must be likewise legally registered to the same person) by the Accountholder, without exception.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X