Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website is done! Having an issue with screen size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website is done! Having an issue with screen size.

Just finished my website! Everything went rather smoothly and I'm very happy with it. There are a few problems though that I'm not sure how to address.

1.) My pages are set to display at 1024x800 or whatever the standard is. On my computer monitor (21.5inch widescreen) it appaers fine, but on smaller screens (such as a laptop) it's cut off slightly at the top. How do I go about fxing this ?

2.) Opinions on the highlights ? Some say it's more professional to not have it, others like it. What do you think ?

3.) Any suggestions or opinons are welcome!! Thank you!

Re: Website is done! Having an issue with screen size.

the only problem you hve is the header. not sure what yu have done here. setting the page height should have nothing to do with it. i have redone the home page and you can see it here:

just so you can see the header how it fits. not sure what you did.
    the only suggestion i would offer is to make the width somewhere around 900 of so - that way you are not forcing anyone to scroll left to right. like the flow of your website. simple is nice. not sure if im impressed with your links. do you have any content that you did already. any testimonials? good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X