Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC problem lost website builder?

Hello,

Recent PC trouble has caused the loss of data and website builder.I still have my bluevoda files in document form.

Can I download the website builder again and how do I transfer these files back to the builder?.

If I try to open documents,the message I get is don't know what application to open with.

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Learn how to charge your PSP via a USB charging cable.What models can be charged using a USB cable.Can a PSP be charged using this method with a flat battery?.

Thankyou,

Ashley.

Re: PC problem lost website builder?

yes you can reload the new website builder and this will not change any files or pages you have already done and published. for the published pages i would use file/new page/from existing html and import the page that way. the images and type will be on the page. you will have to tweak it regarding width and length and position of text. very easy to do.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hello,

I have tried downloading a new website builder.When I enter name and email address,I get an error notice-you are already subscribed.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Ashley.

Comment

you dont need to log in anywhere - follow this:
        1. vodahost.com
        2. click on website builder in list
        3. click on blue voda
        4. click download
        5. you can either save it to your desktop or just run it.
        6. follow the wizard and just accept all that they offer and then click finish.
        when you go to your desktop the blue voda icon should be there.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Imitate exactly the place, folder, images and files position as they were before you lost your files.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X