1 questions. 1 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 questions. 1 problem

Hello!, i love bluevoda website builder :) and im on to build the website and everything :D, the problem is : when i build the first banner with 3 images it's working good, but when i make a second AD-banner on the same page and double click on the AD-banner and edit so i got 2 other images on the second ad banner, then when i view the page to see how it looks it shows all images on both AD-banners. it shows first the 3 images from the first ad-banner and the other 2 images from the second ad-banner :/ and same on both :/... sorry for bad english :)

question is : how many under pages can i have on one domain :P?.. i mean like if i have an domain name thats called www.robinelitenn.com then ive want like under pages like www.robinelitenn.com/forum and robinelitenn.com/chat then forum and chat are underpages how many can i have of these ? is it unlimited or?.

Sorry for wrong posting last time :/

Re: 1 questions. 1 problem

hello?

Comment

Ok to answer your questions

1) need to see a link of a published page to see what is happening.

2) You can have as many pages/ subdomains as you like.
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

okay :), thanks mate! :) i dont got the website publish yet but i will buy bluevoda as fast as i can becuse i love it! :)....

when i buy it and shall publish it, shall i just push the publish button? or does i need to save the files in other format :P? becuse ive seen many on the forum that need to change the format or say that :P..

Comment

Yes simply click the publish button.

The first time however you will need to chose your IP address from a drop down list and enter your username and password. All of which VH will give you.

All the best
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X