publishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing?

I just got my information from BV email to publish. It appears that all went through when I published.- successful publishing. When I click on google to see if the site is up, nothing is there. - what am I missing? thanks- cp

Re: publishing?

Unusal to see nothing......What exactly do you see?

Could be a number of reasons....what is your domain address?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi- thanks for help- domain address- chrispagliarodesign.com -also tried putting in key words like- jewelry, handmade, found stone. Like I said, I put in the the user name, password, and 67.228.244.196. the bars came up, watch the download, and got successful download popup. ??

Comment

Ok your website is live http://www.chrispagliarodesign.com/ I can see a header image with pepples and Chris Pagliaro Design underneath. You won't find your site using keywords this early on.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Okay- Darren- yes that is it. So as I understand it, I go to google type in http://www.chrispagliarodesign.com/ and it comes up. To modify it I have to republish? Also, the web page set up I am trying to do is to have a picture of a ring or a bracelet on the main page. I am trying to hyperlink it to subpages. What would you recomend on how to do it-

Comment

Yes....to modify...republish..

Have a look at these tutorials

10 - 14 inclusive which covers hyperlinking

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X