How to find .html file of published page???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobile-focus.admin
    Corporal

• Oct 2008

How to find .html file of published page???

Hi,

just a quick question but might be useful to alot...

Where do I find the .html file of a published page using BlueVoda. I find bv but no .html, it's to insert into html e-mailing to clients.

Thanks for the insight
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: How to find .html file of published page???

When you publish a bluevoda page (.bvp), it converts to .html which can be found on the server.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• mobile-focus.admin
      Corporal

• Oct 2008

Why no images in html e-mail in Bluevoda converted from .bvp???

thanks for the quick reply,

I figured that one out... but during the conversion the images do not have absolute URL references. How do I change that? without changing the whole page code manually :-/ or if its not that...why don't the images show?

Thanks
      Last edited by mobile-focus.admin; 12-17-2009, 12:13 PM. Reason: change of subject

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Not completely sure what you mean by 'absolute' but if you insert an image in BV and publish it the image is given its own unique url.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• mobile-focus.admin
          Corporal

• Oct 2008

are you sure??? 'cause all I see is "images/chrismas.gif" in the html code of the page when it should be "http://mobile-focus.com/christmas.gif" if it is an absolute link as I see them in my home (public_html) folder. Maybe i'm wrong but as I see it BV adds a code inbedded in the html of the page to 'call' the images or why aren't my images showing?

Thank-you

Comment

• Alien Dude
            Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Thats the way Bluevoda publish's it's pages as the images are published to the images folder all the page needs to know is where that route is ie; images/image.gif there is no need to have the absolute url.

you would have to edit the html page and add the htto://www.yoursite.com before each and every image/image.gif.
            But be warned this won't work with bluevoda html generated page if editing to be a email template as everything is position on the page as an absolute pix ie:
            position:absolute;left:36px;top:562px;
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
            X