Hyperlinks not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinks not working

Pls, can someone assist me by giving me a guide on how to make my links work for me. I have created a link of individual pages, but when i preview the index and click on any of the hyperlinks, a page with encripted sort of data on the page instead of what i have designed.
    Those it means i have to publish it before making a preview of what i have done?
    Please, i need your help.

Thanks

Alam Ikenna L.

Re: Hyperlinks not working

Im trying to figure it out as well...let me know. If i find out sooner ill let you know.

Comment

i think we need to see a link to find out whats going on
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

I have gone back to have a second look at what i have done. I observed that i saved my pages with .html extension; of which i later converted to .bvp. At this point, I tested it but got a different result. Now I had my links not taking me to the page i hyperlinked it to; rather to itself even though i properly linked it up.
        Please, are there anythings i need to do before i can have it working properly?

Apart from that, is there any web hosting site that i can use to freely test-run my site for you people to see what am talking about?

Thanks once more!
        Alam Ikenna L

Comment

i am hearing that you do not have an account yet set up. the website builder is free but only works with the vodahost package. i believe that you have to have the pages published for the linking to work live.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X