• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VFRodriguez
    Sergeant First Class

• Dec 2007

Image in BlueVoda not in the right position

I have the site http://rd77.com/reservaciones_aereas.html An image included with BlueVoda is not in the position it must be when page is published.
    Victor
    My Website
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: Image in BlueVoda not in the right position

which image? Only thing I see that's wrong is on the Travelocity form you have Flight+ Hotel; Hotel & car that seem to be doubled up?
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• VFRodriguez
      Sergeant First Class

• Dec 2007

There is a "aircraft" down the page with a text. Both are out of sight and in BlueVoda are exactly below the google search
      Victor
      My Website

Comment

• VFRodriguez
        Sergeant First Class

• Dec 2007

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
        which image? Only thing I see that's wrong is on the Travelocity form you have Flight+ Hotel; Hotel & car that seem to be doubled up?
        There is an aircraft down the page. This image is in BlueVoda right below the Google search with the text "informacion de vuelos"
        Victor
        My Website

Comment

• ahimsa
          Major General

• Jan 2009

OK, not sure what you think is wrong - for me on FF I have the aircraft directly under the Travelocity booking form & above some copywright text with address, phone & email etc. The informacion de vuelos link appears at the very bottom of the page?????
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Joecre01
            Private

• Oct 2009

For me, the aircraft appears directly beneath the Google search bar as you say :S under the aircraft is a link in another language. Then under the aircraft, a Travelocity logo etc, etc. I am in the most updated Firefox, by the way. Test in several browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X