Pages not loading correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages not loading correctly

I have a problem that has been with me every since I have used BlueVoda software. I will upload two web pages with the same index on the left side. But as you can see the indexes are not the same. They are the same when I created them and uploaded them to your server. But when I do it for all my pages eventually some of the pages that were fine before are not anymore and the names are incorrect. This also happens with titles with my pages too where the names will be changed with out my doing to the same names as other pages. I upload the page again and it will fix the problem but then a different page will be effected and be named as a different page.
    Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to fix this problem. Look at these two pages and see the different names down the list are not the same. When I go on Wilife.html the **** *** button shows up twice. I did not update it this way. The bottom **** *** button should be "******".

Thank you
    Shane

Re: Pages not loading correctly

Hi

I use FF and they looked fine and loaded fine without the prob that you described.
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

There is nothing wrong with you website.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I must be going crazy or my Firefox must have some issues. Here are the two pages that I see and I have checked this on two different computers too and the same thing. When on the http://www.hsystems.ca/wilife.html page it shows two buttons with **** ***. Fourth button down and the second last button down. Can you see that or not? But when I updated this web page the buttons are different.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Comment

Sorry everthing is neat and tidy and all the buttons has links.

One is **** *** and the other is **** ****.

Try reinstalling your browser!
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X