Publishing Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Issue

I have redesigned a few of my pages, saved them, and then published each page individually. When I go to load my site, some of the pages reflect the changes and some do not. I am getting a confirmation each time that the page published successfully, but that is not accurate. I have checked in both Explorer and Firefox and they are the same - meaning both have the wrong pages. Any thoughts? I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you!

Re: Publishing Issue

You have to provide a link to your online [published pages] to enable us to view your problem.

From what you described, you probably have the link in properties wrong.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

ashleemiller.com is the site. I didn't post it before because the pages are not showing up correctly, and I didn't know a way to post how I want them to look. On my screen while I am in Blue Voda, and when I use the preview in browser button, everything looks good. When I check my site after publishing, the changes are not there.

As an example:
      On this page: http://www.ashleemiller.com/index.html, I have removed the newsletter sign up on the left hand side, I have changed the navigation bar and the changes are not reflected.

Another example:

I have completely changed this page and created a comment form...again, it shows up in my preview, but does not actually show up when I practice going to my site.

There are tons of little examples like this but hopefully, someone can tell me what my problem is and I can apply hte same instructions to fix all my little pieces. Thanks for helping.

Comment

The correct link to you contact page is contact.php....not contact.html
        and...I think the same problem with your index page. (index.php)
        Note...you will have to remove or redirect the index.html page if it is the incorrect page as SE's will look for the html version first.
        This true for the index page only.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X