• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lwalkercycling
    Corporal

• Nov 2008

Question on Log In

My webpage is Lwalkercycling.com

I found the information on using Log In this morning. I have not tried as of yet. In the information it states -

It also will not allow you to redirect each user to a specific page of his own (though I will display, at a later stage, a method for doing this, if necessary).

I would like to have my clients log in into my web page then have my webpage redirect my clients to Trainingpeaks.com. Is this possible?
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Question on Log In

If i am reading this right, place this code in the head of the page under "page properties" that you want to be diverted from.

<META http-equiv="refresh" content="5; URL=http://www.trainingpeaks.com">

The 5 can be changed for a different time period of diversion. 5 seconds in this case.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The script WILL redirect to the desired page. What I stated in the tutorial, is that the script can NOT redirect EACH user to a specific page of HIS OWN.

Meaning that you can't use the BV login script to redirect users in different pages, depending on who they are.
      In your case, where you want the users redirected to the SAME page, there is no issue. Simply set, in the Login object properties, the destination page to be the one you want.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• lwalkercycling
        Corporal

• Nov 2008

Thank you

Comment

• lwalkercycling
          Corporal

• Nov 2008

I need help - what I am trying to do is have TrainingPeaks.com password / login box on my page www.lwalkercycling.com/team.html. I recieved their instructions, I copy the instructions and added to my page properties. I can not see their login / password box on my page until my page is published and then it is there only for a flash.

How can I add their instructions on my page - beable to see it before it is published so I move in it the correct position?

Comment

Working...
          X