X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing second page

Hi,

My website is www.askyachtdesign: http://www.askyachtdesign.com/
    I published the first page (index) correctly and it works.
    However I am trying to get the second one published. So the page called "news" is saved as "news" and published.... ---> successfully published!!!

On the Index page, if you clic on the logo you should be redirected to "news". And it doesn't work. The page is not found.
    So I went to blueftp and I can only see the "index" page in html format, and it works on the web. The other pages such as "news" are in php format, and does'nt work on the web.

So I am wondering why it is not published correctly (because I suppose it is not correct), and how I can publish it? I guess my way of linking it is correct.
    ps: also do you know how i can set up an image or an object to be always centered on the screen? (if possible)

thank you

Re: Publishing second page

You have somehow changed the page extension to .php instead of .html

In fact, here is your page: http://www.askyachtdesign.com/news.php

To center an object: insert a layer in the page. Make it same width as the entire page. Center the image in the layer. Set , in page properties, the correct page width, and set the page to be centered in the browser.

If there are no other objects in the page, simply put your image in the left of the BV workspace, and set the page width to be equal to the image width.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks Naval Design...

A lot of headackes all the afternoon... for just... change the html extension by .php... hummmmmmm

Well, I do not really know the difference between the two... Does it make any difference? if so, how can I go for html extension? (if not doesn't matter)

thanks

Comment

php extension is used for pages that contain php code. It might be as simple as displaying the visitor's IP address or as complicated as retrieving content from the database and displaying it.

To change the page extension to php:

View, Page Properties, File extension : html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X