• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fly fisher
    Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Unexpected file format??

After working on my web sites one day awhile back I tried to preview one my pages. I got an (unexpected file format) type error. I have been working with support and at this time after trying many things such as deleteing all BV Items and reinstalling BV11.4. Its still no working.
    Ican't remember exactily when it happened. But I have had problems with my BV folder. as far as images. At this time I'm deadin the water and can't continue. HELP
  • glendene
    Major

• Jul 2008

Re: Unexpected file format??

Ok. I have experienced the same problems and this is what I found. If I build pages in blue voda 10 and then upgraded to BV11, it seems the files are not compatible and vis versa. (I am not a techy) So, you need to go back to the original BV version you were using and open your pages there. I'm sure there are many athers who can advise you better than me so just be patient... the answer will come.
    Cheers and Good Luck
    Glen
    The Female Zone

Comment

• glendene
      Major

• Jul 2008

BUMP
      did you build your original pages in BV 10? this may be the prob
      The Female Zone

Comment

• fly fisher
        Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Yes first site was built with Voda 10 am re building another site with voda11.4. Third site who Knows? So there might be a problem. So why hasn't voda figured this out. I'm having an H--- of a problem I have three site all mixed up. And now I can't log into my FTP-can't preview-can't publish. This is dumb. Each web site is affected. Thanks for your information.

Comment

Working...
        X