• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuaT
    Sergeant

• May 2007

Is it possible?...

Hi,

I am sure that there is an answer for my question somewhere in the forums but I could not find it. Sorry about it. My question is;

I want my friends/customers create their own e-mail accounts themselves from my domain. I do not want to create the email accounts manually. Lets say, I want to create a register page for them who visits my site inorder to have their own e-mail accounts. Is it possible or must I do it manually from the CP?
    Thanks...

www.suatgunay.com
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Is it possible?...

You could put a form on your page to initiate a request, but you would have to manually set them up in your CP.

Before you rush ahead and do this I would check Vodahost TOS as this may breach the terms of your account. I may be wrong, but worth checking.....Hopefully a moderator will be along to verify this.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• SuaT
      Sergeant

• May 2007

Darren,
      Upset to hear that but anyway, thanks for your reply...

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Though there are scripts that allow automatic email account creation in cpanel, this is forbidden by the VH TOS.

Just imagine that someone allows 100.000 or more users to create their own email account........
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X