Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Bluevoda and desperate for help

Hi,

Had built my last site for my charity group using this builder and was really happy with the site, alot of help from Ladyeye.

I was promised of a web design they would run, build and pay for a new site, however they were liars and i lost my original site. Now have a really basic site on that is rubbish and there has been no effort.

Need to start building on here and i am watching all the vid's etc hoping i remember it all. Just a few questions if anyone can help cos time not on my side because of sponsors i need to impress.

What is the best size for a web page, is 800 wide, 1200 long?

I am putting a shape in to give the working area then my header over this and then menu's etc

If this is wrong please tell me i am not lazy and will research but just desperate to get a template page designed.

Paul

www.bctevents.co.uk
    www.blackmeg.co.uk

Re: Back to Bluevoda and desperate for help

i looked at both your sites above and you seem to on the right track. i answered your size question above and it best not to keep repeating the same question. we will get to your questions, we always help out here. as for a layout - if you can draw it on paper you can make it here. so far it looks ok.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Back to Bluevoda and desperate for help

Hey Paul,

Sorry for you.I looked your sites. It seems good so far. If you need any assistance feel free to write.
      Feyza

www.sesan.org
      Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

Working...
      X