• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fly fisher
    Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Re: How do you the Edit box and Combo Box

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU That was it I got my google buttons.
    I figured out how to modify the html to work. Your Great. Thats all I needed. NOOOW! I need to know how to use the Options 1 & 2 In the paypal add to cart setup. Its not clear what to do with the edit or combo-buttons. or what do you enter into the different places in the forms

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Are you using the BV Add to Cart buttons ? Or buttons made in PAyPal ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• fly fisher
        Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2009

I'm was trying to use the BV Pay pal add to cart Buttons. Thats where I found that form to fill out about Options 1&2 using the edit or combo buttons. But after bringing an edit button on the page and opening the form for add to cart there was no connection or clear step by step instructions.

Comment

• fly fisher
          Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Never mind I found the same thing in paypal as in google again thanks I beleive this case is closed.

Comment

Working...
          X