Inline frame??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline frame??

Why when I try to use the inline frame I get(Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.) Why and how can I change this to work? Thanks

Re: Inline frame??

If you are talking about when your making a I frame the alt text, thats there if people dont have their browser set to be able to view inline frames.

If you are talking about your browser is set to not see inline frames so you cant see the frame when you publish it or try and view it. Then you need to change your browser settings in IE or Firefox or what ever your using for a browser.

That has nothing to do with Blue Voda and is a general setting for your browser.

Comment

Can you be more specific to where or what in the browser that I need to disable? Along with this is this browser item not letting my hover buttons work when I preview my page? When I changed to xp pro and Ms Office everything seemed to work well. Now I noticed that my hover buttons don't lite up in preview. THANKS

Comment

i think i see what you mean by edit buttons. if you are talking about menu buttons, such as about us, then you need to have the pages published first - these will not work in preview. publish the pages and then they should work if done correctly.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X