Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another problem PLEASE Help

Hi everyone
    I have a problem with new website .The headings on the pages are slipping ,they look good on my screen but not on another .I have text in an oval on top of page the text is centred on my browser and not on others .I can't see it so don't know what to do .
    Can someone please check it and give me some advice on what i should do to correct it .Thanks in advance
    Two Cats
    the site is www.chapartipoodles.com

Re: another problem PLEASE Help

looks ok to me
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

what font are you using?
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Use only websafe fonts (=fonts that everyone has by default installed on his computer).

Otherwise, if the visitor doesn't have that font installed, the browser will default to another font and consequently the text alignment will be affected.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks guys,
          that thought came to me in middle of the night got up at 4am and changed the font.Voila!!!!!! all fixed.
          Thanks again
          Two Cats
          www.magicpallete.com
          www.chapartipoodles.com
          www.catpetalogue

Comment

Working...
          X