Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a lot of questions help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a lot of questions help!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok first can i put a scrolling bar at my website. 2 how do i know what the pasword of my bwebsite and the username? other questions i will post latter

Re: i have a lot of questions help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by emen
    ok first can i put a scrolling bar at my website. 2 how do i know what the pasword of my bwebsite and the username? other questions i will post latter
    Do you have a Vodahost account? If yes, your username and password are in your welcome mail you received from Vodahost. Scroll bar? clarify where you want to have a scroll bar. Also please click here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...ssistance.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no i dont have a accont. how do u get it????Im making a website right and there a control panel button and then i have to pick a box with like dns 1dns 2 and stuff like that. What do i do?

Comment

You have to purchase hosting first

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X