Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch website builder

HI,
    I am very new for the creating of website. Can you explain please if I should use Bluvoda or Soholaunch Website Builder for creating of my site. Are these builders different or maybe they can complete each other. Sorry for such a silly question but it is really first my experience...
    And another question please.
    When I want to install templates into Bluevoda I have to download winzip. Shall I buy it or just use evaluation version?
    Thanks for any advice..

Re: Soholaunch website builder

soho is for a commercial site, where you will hve many items to sell and you need a shopping cart builder. with blue voda you do not hve a shopping cart. you still can sell items using blue voda but the sell pages have to be made one by one, where the sell pages are automatically made with soho. with blue voda, you hve the opportunity to be more creative with each page, while with soho, you have to fill in the template.
    i would use the evaluation version to make sure that you will continue with openning zip files. by the way there are free unzipping software, just google it.
    building a website is a big task, good luck.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

When I want to install templates into Bluevoda I have to download winzip. Shall I buy it or just use evaluation version?

...if you go here & download it you get it for 40 days free.....BUT, at the end of the trial you can keep going! A window pops up telling you it's not free but if you close it & keep going it works :)
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
        soho is for a commercial site, where you will hve many items to sell and you need a shopping cart builder. with blue voda you do not hve a shopping cart. you still can sell items using blue voda but the sell pages have to be made one by one, where the sell pages are automatically made with soho. with blue voda, you hve the opportunity to be more creative with each page, while with soho, you have to fill in the template.
        i would use the evaluation version to make sure that you will continue with openning zip files. by the way there are free unzipping software, just google it. .
        building a website is a big task, good luck.
        Thank you very much! It looks like soho is easier to work with for the beginners like me :) But from another side I read so many nice feedback about voda, that anybody can use it without a special knowledge. So, I am in doubts now what to choose... I am thinking about only one product to sell at the moment or if there will be several of them they will be very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post

...if you go here & download it you get it for 40 days free.....BUT, at the end of the trial you can keep going! A window pops up telling you it's not free but if you close it & keep going it works :)

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Comment

Working...
          X