Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! script/code error??

Hi everyone,

I can't quite figure out what I did, but I'm having an issue with a new mobile site I'm working on.

I published it and it looks good, except I get this weird script showing up at the top and I don't know what it is. It's nowhere in my editable Page HTML area, so I can't delete it, but it shows up both on the site and on the page source.

Does anyone know what the problem could be. I've tried everything from deleting the images and re-adding, publishing... same result every time. :(

It's not a huge deal, but it's quite annoying seeing that extra random 'code' up there. If there's nothing I can do about it, maybe I'll have to find alternate images that are non .png files. But my hope is that there might be an easier solution.

Thanks! :)
    George
    www.virtuosocreative.com

Re: Please help! script/code error??

You mean the line img { behavior: url.... etc ????

If yes, that's some code BV adds automatically for IE7 and earlier to be able to correctly display .png images.

If you wish you can disable it (Tools, Options, Publish, uncheck the last checkbox regarding the PNG fix).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Please help! script/code error??

Thank you so much for the info! :)

I had just never seen such a thing. I'm glad it's fixable. Thank you!!
      George
      www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Working...
      X