• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeannine
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Problems with index page

Hi! Nice to be here!
    I am beginning to build my site, the problem is on the first, (index page). I have what you would call an introduction page. On this page people would have to click the Enter Here button to get into the actual site. My question is when I start making other pages in the actual site, how would I put the first page? Do I name it the home page with the other navigator buttons? People should not have to go back to the introduction page. They are supposed to follow what is in the actual pages. The only time they should be at the introduction page is when they first visit the site. Do I still add a home navigation button on the actual site or no? Any help would be mst appreciated.

Jeannine
    ID: 39057
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Problems with index page

Treat your introduction page as your index page & name it index with possibly the title of introduction. Your second page can be called home page & could be saved as home_page. If your site was about? "flowers", it would be beter to save you home page as flowers_plants_bulbs_home_page & give the page a similar title.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Jeannine
      Corporal

• Mar 2007

Re: Problems with index page

Thank you for your help. I was wondering how I was going to do this.

Jeannine
      ID:39057

Comment

Working...
      X