• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wwefan
    Private

• Feb 2010

Need some help getting started.

I don't even know how to start making my webpage. What do you click on to get to the place that it shows you in the tutorials
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: BlueVoda 11.4 - issue and Bugs thread

You can open BV then click open a blank page, now look at the bottom of the screen. Click "view tutorials" there you will see all of them just start at the beginning and work your way through.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• no idea
      Private

• Feb 2010

Hi Again!!

I've not yet signed in for an account as I'm still in the very early stages of creating my first web site, I have an index.bvp page created with 6 sub pages, I had an original domain name in mind that I initially used, but have had a change of mind & altered it slightly since saving the original pages, my question is I'm sure their was a tutorial that showed a field somewhere that you filled in certain information to link the sub pages/index pages together, ie http://www.mycompany.com/contact_us/html or something similar.
      Could you steer me in the right direction to complete the changes.
      I've looked in page properties but cannot see the relevent field, it seems to be eluding me.

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Re: Need some help getting started.

This all depends on what menu you are using. But the all work in a similar way. There is a tutorial in the video area. LINK
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X