• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cal Martell
    Corporal

• Feb 2010

Rm2

I'm just beginnng to build and it willl take awhile before I publish, I have to get approval from the war department if you know what I mean. No one newer than me to site building. I'm an old guy attempting to build a site for my wife who is a fine artist. So far the tutorials have been easy to follow and I'm not running into any problems. The situation; I have many pictures of her artwork on different pages using the lightbox and when I preview the magnification works great. How do I get the picture information to show up as I scroll over the picture itself. I've seen this on other sites. I want to scroll over the picture and have the size, paint medium etc show up in a text box.
    Thanks
    Cal
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Rm2

That's called a tooltip. However, BV doesn't have one built in. Google it to find the one that mostly suits your needs. I'm not sure that you can use it in combination with the lightbox though. It will work fine with static images.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X