• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • temo7077
    Sergeant

• Jan 2010

lost data in my pages -URGENT PLEASE HELP

I ERASED SOME OF MY FILES THAT WHERE LOCATED IN ANOTHER FILES DEFERENT FROM BLUEVODA AND WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN A PAGE TO CONTINUE WORKING ON IT AND SOME OF THE IMAGES IN THERE DID NOT APPEAR... WORST OF ALL I PUBLISHED ONE OS THE PAGES AND NOW MY WHOLE SITE COMES OUT MISSING IMAGES...
    PLEASE HELP ME TO RECOVER IMAGES...

this is what happened:
    i have BV installed in "my documents" and that's where i've created all my pages and had previously created separete folders and pages and saving them in different folders other than bluevoda (that's when i was learning the BV program) Well, now that i have created all my pages the way i wanted them, i thought that the it would be time to erase all my "practice" pages and folders and just stick to one folder for all my pages. But when i did that now the final and finished pages in the current folder comes out missing items and images. The worst is that i published one page in that condition with missing images and it affected all my pages in my entire site. Now my entire site has missing items and such...

i hope i explained myself. it s kind of frustating after i have finished all the work and then loose it...

thanks to all
    temo7077
    www.genesisglass.net
    "THE TIME TO RELAX IS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT"
Working...
X