opening a file page in BlueVoda Website maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening a file page in BlueVoda Website maker

Can any one tell me if its possible to "select all" when opening a file page in BlueVoda Website maker? If So How? I want to open more pages all at the same time. Im tired of going in and out several times to get multiable pages open so i can edit them faster.

Re: opening a file page in BlueVoda Website maker

No, It is not possible.

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have opened multiple pages many times. However, I will say that it doesn't always work for whatever reason???
      Open your BV web builder to a blank page. (or Shift/Click for contiguous files)
      Navigate to your BV files.
      Ctrl Click the files you want to open.
      Right click on one of the selected files.
      Choose "Open"
      "Bob's your uncle"
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Hi Terry,

actually, you can't open open multiple pages through BV because it doesn't allow you to Ctl + Click to select multiple files.

In Vista, you can open multiple file using the Windows Explorer: you just browse to your BV folder, select all files that you want to open and then Right Click -> Open.

Not sure if this works also in Windows XP as I have not used XP for more than 3 years.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

G
          Works in XP also.
          You are right. it's not opening thru BV but my described method will allow opening of multiple pages saving a lot of time and clicking.
          I'll have to try it on my W7 computer too.
          "Friends don't let friends use Vista"
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X