• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffijoe
    Private First Class

• Mar 2010

Simple Page Protect generates rubbish

Hey people!

So, I want to use the Single Page Protect, right? So, I add it to the form, preview it, and instead of a login dialog (or whatever is supposed to be there) it generates this kind of rubbish:

Code:
    \n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "
    \n";    if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST')       echo "[FONT=Verdana]The specified password is invalid!

[/FONT]\n";     else       echo "[FONT=Verdana]This page is password protected.

[/FONT]\n";     echo "\n";    echo "   \n";    echo "      \n";    echo "         \n";    echo "      \n";    echo "      \n";    echo "         \n";    echo "         \n";    echo "      \n";    echo "   [B]Login[/B]Password:  \n";     echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    echo "\n";    exit; } ?>
    I do have PHP installed. Whats wrong? :O

Thanks!
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Simple Page Protect generates rubbish

PHP will only work when punished to your server. Also make sure your page is php via page properties
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Jeffijoe
      Private First Class

• Mar 2010

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      PHP will only work when punished to your server. Also make sure your page is php via page properties
      Well, I thought as long as I have PHP installed, it would work? And I did the .php thing too.

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Not sure on what you mean? I take it you have your own personal server at your place to test the script on? Is this correct?
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

What Chris is saying is that the Login script requires PHP installed.
          If you are testing it on local level, you should have a WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL PHP ) environment installed on your own machine, but even if you did, you would NOT be able to test because BV will NOT publish on the WAMP local folder, so you can't actually test it on your local computer.
          In order to be able to test, you will need to publish the page in a VodaHost account.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Jeffijoe
            Private First Class

• Mar 2010

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
            What Chris is saying is that the Login script requires PHP installed.
            If you are testing it on local level, you should have a WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL PHP ) environment installed on your own machine, but even if you did, you would NOT be able to test because BV will NOT publish on the WAMP local folder, so you can't actually test it on your local computer.
            In order to be able to test, you will need to publish the page in a VodaHost account.
            Well, I just take the HTML and generate an index.php out of it. And I have PHP installed, and I use Xampp

Comment

Working...
            X