Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some advice on adding to header on page

Hello

I'm looking at adding a zoom function on my page so that my vewiers can zoom in on detail with the picture- i have already got the code for this which it says i need to place the scprit within my <head> page- where do i find this?
    also it states this as well -Attach the function to your image with an onclick event, as shown below: - ( then the code ) what is an on click event??

Thanks

Re: some advice on adding to header on page

1) If you right click an empty area on the BV Page, you will see page html. Click on that and you will see the the various page sections

2) If double click the image, the third tab along is titles 'events'. You'll have to add a new event and paste in that code I expect.

Incidentally, not sure if you've tried any of this yet, but if you get any of your events wrong or try to undo it and basically not get the properties back to how they were, this could cause the scripting error, I noticed when viewing your site in FF.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: some advice on adding to header on page

thanks for that-managed to do the first bit but i cant paste the 2nd part into the events part as it wont let me do this? any other suggestions??

Comment

Working...
      X