• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • life.starts@ymail.com
    Sergeant

• Jan 2009

webpage fine in explorer garbage in Firefox

Hi

I am in the throughs of writing this sales page & wanted to have a quick check that it all looked ok ..
    it looks fine in explorer but in firefox the alignment is all over the place

anyone know of any quick fixes..please

(I have no links in there at the moment ..so please bear in mind this is work in progress!)
    ta
    Karen
    Karen Goddard
    http://seminarboost.co.uk
    The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world
  • Alien Dude
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Re: webpage fine in explorer garbage in Firefox

If your meaning the overlapping of text where this line is

Now, just to be clear, at this point I had:

Then this could be down to the fact that three lines of text below that are not part of the main block of text, ie, most of your text is entered into one text block and the three lines below that are entered into three separate text lines.

Try right clicking on the three lines in turn and on the popup click Move To Front on all three line then republish. if that doesn't solve it, Wright the three line into the main block of text, and republish.

By the way also happens in Google Chrome
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• life.starts@ymail.com
      Sergeant

• Jan 2009

Re: webpage fine in explorer garbage in Firefox

Thanks - I have re-written it now & hopefully that has solved it ..really frustrating though as now I have lots of area's of text that I endup having to shuffle down each time I change something ..hey ho ..thats life
      Karen Goddard
      http://seminarboost.co.uk
      The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Comment

Working...
      X