X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda Login Tool

Hey,

I am wondering if once I have the whole login system working on my website, if there is any way to have something on the page which shows who and if someone is logged in?

Re: Blue Voda Login Tool

Hi, I am having problems with the login tool, when I enter the user and password correctly on the login form from bluevoda, send me allways to the error page, previously I made the signup form from bluevoda, generating a database (php file), but when I open the database file, al information is correct except the password field, where appears an alphanumerical long string. Could you help me? Thank you!

Comment

Re: Blue Voda Login Tool

The password is encrypted, that's why it appears as a 30 chrs alphanumeric string. This is normal.

Make sure that:

1. The database file has the correct permissions (644 or 777)
      2. That you have the correct settings in the Login object
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X