Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to BlueVoda

Hi,

I found this program in the web looking for a program that allow me to give a fresh new look to my website. Right now I have my website with a company named 1and1.com, there they offer templates which I used. Now I started playing with BV yesterday and build my index page very easy and looks great!! When I started to look how to publish when I finish everything I found that the provided program BlueFTP does not have my company IP address. How and where can I add the IP that is needed to publish my website.

Thanks in Advance,

Re: New to BlueVoda

Bluevoda is a proprietory product of Vodahost so you will need a vodahost account to publish it. When you sign up they will give you the IP address to use. If you have a domain name with 1 and 1 . com, you can point it to VH by changing the nameservers.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply!!

Is there is any other way to publish my website in 1and1 after creating it with BV, I really like the offer that they have and have been with them for over a year without any problems.

Comment

Nope......BV built sites can ONLY be hosted with VH
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

What a shame!!! That means no new website for me :(

Too good to be true :(

Comment

Working...
          X