Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Builder software stored on flash drive or other device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Builder software stored on flash drive or other device?

I have posted this on another thread but the wrong one I think so will try here.

I was wondering if it is possible to have the site builder software stored onto a flash drive so that all I need to do is plug it into any PC and can continue building my site from where I left off?
    The reason I am asking is that as I do not have my own laptop I use several different PC's and do not want to have the site builder software installed on them. Ones a work computer, the others a friends etc.
    Many thanks for your answers.

Re: Site Builder software stored on flash drive or other device?

....the software should work ok - the problem will be when working with images/files/text etc that's stored on one computer & you're trying to access them from another.......even if you carry the images over on a flash drive, the "path" of these images may not be the same as when you used them the first time & so makes it complicated to work with them, if you understand what I mean??
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Site Builder software stored on flash drive or other device?

Thanks ahimsa, Thank you for your reply, I understand what your saying. I would just need to make sure that images, files etc would have to be saved onto the flash drive.
      Silly question but how do I install the site builder software onto the flash drive?
      Download it onto a pc's desktop then move it (send to) to the flashdrive?

Comment

Working...
      X