Clear All

• Video tutorials

Hi,

Can someone tell me where to go ( tutorials ) to know how to link or use:

Flash
    Media Player
    Quicktime
    Real Player

Of course, besides the ones on main tutorials, that doesn't explain more than installation.

I need to display in a page the videos that my customers uploaded.

Thanks in advance

Re: Video tutorials

this may help you
    1. you can use the f flash icon on the left - this is good for any videos that have been coded to a swf file. a swf file will play without installing a player or skin. it can be coded to any size and would suggest that you size the video in the coding steps. if not just open the video by downloading the link from your hard drive. it will let you browse on the right side and as long as it is a swf extension, the file will be seen in the box that opened when you clicked on the browse button. that's it, place the video where you want it on the page, you can make the video smaller or larger by pulling the corners. i do not suggest this as you will alter the resolution of the original file.
    2. window media is for files that have a wmv extension. again you pull the windows icon from the left side. this time when you click on the browse button you will be looking for the files with a wmv extension. this is a little tricker as you have to use the down arrow for types of files and choose the wmv file. place and size it whereever you want on the page.
    3. flv files need a player or skin to play on the computor. you have to download the software on your computor so people can see the video.
    hope this helps. if not call me through my website.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X