Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot access my own website

Hi everyone,
    For some reason, after setting up the phpbb forum from fantastico, my browser IE blocked me from viewing my own page. Same thing with Mozilla Firefox. But I can still access my website with AOL.

I tried resettings internet settings, cache deblocking, windows washing, disk cleanup, rebooting with no success.
    I know this is my computer problem because I can access normally with my daughter's computer.
    Any suggestion how to fix it please?
    Thank you very much.
    Quy

Re: cannot access my own website

Is it your entire website, or just your forums? Also are you connected directly to the internet, or through a router/hub?

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: cannot access my own website

Originally posted by Watdaflip
      Is it your entire website, or just your forums? Also are you connected directly to the internet, or through a router/hub?
      My entire website. Got the message : cannot be displayed.
      This computer and my daughter computer are using cable modem through a router/hub. Only this computer is affected when using IE or Mozilla Firefox. Using AOL installed in this computer works fine. My daughter comp works fine too.
      I can still publish, access ftp, control panel with hbluevoda though.
      I guess somehow I blocked myself from seeing my own pages. I can surf the Internet normally though. Weird huh?
      Thank you for taking the time to answer.
      Regards,
      Quy

Comment

Working...
      X