Help with creating Guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with creating Guestbook

Hello, I am looking for help with creating the Guestbook on my site. I created the Guestbook and uploaded the 'guestbook.php' file to the server and changed the permissions to 755. The problem is that there also needs to be a file called 'guestbookdb.php' but I can't located this anywhere after I publish the page on my local server and the instructions indicate that this file also needs to be uploaded along with the permissions changed to either 777 or 755, not clear as to which one. Anyway, I can't locate this file that the instructions indicate to upload, where is it created so that I can find it. The guestbook currently appears on the webpage and I am able to enter the information and submit but the post doesn't appear anywhere and the message within the guestbook indicates 'no current posts'. I would appreciate any help since I know I'm missing a step somewhere. I watched the tutorial and read the instructions but it seems that everything points to that elusive 'guestbookdb.php' file. Thanks for any assistance that can be provided to get this setup properly.
Working...
X