Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob and new (question)

hello all:)

first let me tell you that i tested the bluevoda for the first time today and i like the way it works.

my problem is:

i created very very simple home page (only changed color for the back ground and added some text) and i saved the page as "index.html" and when i click the page i created to see how it looks in the browser and i use explorer 8, i see only lines code like and unrecogzaied symboles wich is far from how my home page looks:(..what am i doing wrong?
    how can i fix it and how can i see preview's from inside the voda?

thanks.

Re: noob and new (question)

sorry to jump again, but...no one know's?

maybe i am on the wrong forum?

please help:(

Comment

did you save the page as index.html or just index? You must only name it index. the .html extension gets added automatically.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
        did you save the page as index.html or just index? You must only name it index. the .html extension gets added automatically.
        thanks for the answer mate:)

well..in the beginning i named it with html and after reading here and there i understood that voda adds the html automatic, but still, when i am traying to open the index page from the save project folder , it is shown as unrecognaized file and i can only open it with the bluevoda, is it normal?

Comment

You can't open the file any other way but within the builder.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

i asume that only when you finish and you pack it as site you can?

Comment

You can see your website as you build it in the builder. If you want to see it live on the internet you publish it to your server.

Comment

Working...
              X