X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem previewing a page

Hi,
    I dont know what happened but
    1. When I click on the preview button, instead of viewing the page in a browser window, a notepad window pops up displaying the HTML code of the page.

1. When I click on any of the buttons at the bottom of the blue voda window such as the 'community forum', 'customer support' and 'control panel' buttons nothing happens.

Any ideas?
    thanks

Re: problem previewing a page

Regarding the preview, the issue is related to your own computer, which has, for some reason, lost its settings for the softarwe to use to open HTML files.

Solution:

Browse your computer to find a HTML file. If you don't have one, create one in Notepad and save it.
    Now select the file, righ click it, Properties, and set, as software to use to open this file, IE or whatever other browser you have.

This will fix the issue.

You can also do it through IE's Properties setting IE as default software to use for openin HTML files.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx so much. Your suggestion indeed solved the preview problem!!!

The buttons at the bottom of the blue voda window however still don't respond. Now I can not even access my control panel.

any further suggestions regarding this?
      many thanx

Comment

Obviously there is some issue with your computer.

However, all of the links in BV are directly accessible through your Browser:

CPanel: http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel

Add it in your favorites and you are done.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanx again!

Comment

Working...
          X