Updating pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating pages

Hi. My page just went live (although it needs the full html). When I tired the pages on the menu's however it went to Cpanel login instead of page. I checked & saw I had no.2082 included as part of html address. I assume this is the problem so I took out the no. element.
    I then re-published all pages.
    Any idea how long it will take for this change to take effect?
    Thanks

My site is www.legato.org.uk

Re: Updating pages

Cannot understand your query but whatever it is, once online it should take effect immediately after it is published.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi

I don't really understand what you mean either! I did look at your site and tried the links. They come up as 404 errors which I undersatnd to mean that your page couldn't be found. Open those pages in blue voda and make sure your spelling in the tab at the top of each page is the same as the spelling in the menu, and the link in the menu is spelt correctly. If not change the mistakes and then republish.
      I hope that helps, check out the videos again and also the troubleshooting sections.
      Good luck
      Debbie
      www.dandia.net
      www.readysteadyanglais.com
      www.servicemaisonsecondaire.com

Comment

Thanks guys for input.
        I just had a look at what you said dandia. I have the same titles in the menu bar as in the tab ok. However in the field where I am directing the hyperlink I have been using lowercase letters with no gaps where in the menu bar I have been using capital letters & gaps between words. eg Contact Us in menu bar is contactus in the URL.
        Eoin Mc

Comment

Congratulations Eoin Mc,

You have solved the problems and your homepage is now visible.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X