BlueVoda with another Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda with another Host

I have a site hosted by VodaHost that I built using Blue Voda's website builder.

Before I came across Blue Voda I had purchased a Domain name & a year hosting with another host provider. This other provider uses the same type Cpanel (with soho, fantastico etc).

I'd like to build another site, & I like the BlueVoda sitebuilder.

Can I build another site using the BlueVoda site builder & upload it to the other Host company?

eoinmc

Re: BlueVoda with another Host

BlueVoda site builder cannot be used to upload webpages hosted by other companies other than VodaHost.

It is a proprietary software created and developed for VodaHost hosting customers only.

VodaHost is giving you unlimited disk space and bandwidth witch you can build as many websites as you like.

My suggestion is to write off the other hosting as a loss and let it run it's course until it expires.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Zuriatman,
      I had kinda written it off anyway, so I can live with that.

But are you saying that I can build another website entirely, as long as I have Domain names for them?

Comment

Originally posted by eoinmc View Post
        Thanks Zuriatman,
        I had kinda written it off anyway, so I can live with that.

But are you saying that I can build another website entirely, as long as I have Domain names for them?

You can have as many websites as you like with VodaHost.
        Just buy a new domain name and add it on to your current hosting account as an "Add-On Domain".
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X