• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: go back browser button

Do you mean that it was you that actually placed there those 90 links???

EDIT: 588 links!!!!!!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• nadiabodikian
      First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

You are right, I have looked at the source code on index page, and although i do not know to write html code,and at the end of source code there are many sites that have nothing to do with us. but i cannot find them when i go on ftp, how else can i get rid of them?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Follow the steps I posted above
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• nadiabodikian
          First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

tha is the first thing i did, when i go with ftp i cannot find any of these links, or if they are in my public directory i dont know where to locate them , they are not with the rest of my pages

Comment

• nadiabodikian
            First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

I have registered about 5 domain names and 2 websites here, now I have a problem, if somebody can seriously help me then great, but please dont give me blaze answers, i am not a computer expert but then again VH accalims that you dont have to be to join

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Not sure how we can help.

The issue is that, somehow (we can't know how) a hacker has uploaded one or more malicious files on your site. Those files re-writes the home page, adding these links (which will also cause Google to ban you).

The ONLY solution you have is to spot and delete this file ( s ). Search through FTP to see the files, one by one, and delete ANY file that you don't recognize, especially files with .php extension.

If you only have sites created with BV, you can ask for an account reset and then re-publish the sites. And, as mentioned, change password!

At the moment, after republishing, your home page results clean.
              Navaldesign

Comment

• nadiabodikian
                First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

yes everything i have is with BV and voda host.
                I submitted a support ticket and my password was changed and malicious code which could NOT be found in my public html is gone after re publishing my index.

I have learnt something new now to once in a while check my source, thanks!!

BUT the browser go back but still throws me out of the site in google chrome

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

If it works with all other browsers, seems logical to me that the issue lies with Chrome.

I however tested more of your pages, and seems that the issue does NOT exist for internal pages, that is if you go in a html page then to a php one and so on, the Back button works fine. The issue seems to only exist with your "index" page.

I didn't have time to analyze your home page code or chrome's peculiarities, sorry.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

• nadiabodikian
                    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

is there some kind of code i need to put in the index page? i did another website for a friend with BV and VH, and the same is happening to her website also, when you find time please help ok? :)

Comment

• nadiabodikian
                      First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

I have contacted google chrome and reported my problem. so hopefully either Google or some God blessed soul from this forum will help me. thanks

Comment

• nadiabodikian
                        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

Hello again, the problem is still there, and I have no reply from google chrome, can someone please help? thanks

Comment

• Marincky
                          General

• Apr 2006

I have spoken to somebody at Google. They are aware of the back button issue not working correctly on some sites and they are looking into it.

I have also been told that you could try the latest version (still in Beta Mode)

Chrome is the official web browser from Google, built to be fast, secure, and customizable. Download now and make it yours.

That's all I can tell you at the moment.
                          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• nadiabodikian
                            First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

thank you so much!!!
                            XXX

Comment

Working...
                            X