Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub Menu's

Hi can any one suggest a solution to my publishing problems
    1.I am building a website with menu bar as my navigation menu.I am trying to link the subitems in the menu bar to different pages of my website .When i publish i am unable to follow the link in Chrome but able to open the link in IE.How do i open this link in Chrome.
    2.In one of my pages i have to copy the Menu bar 4 times since i have 4 tables diaplayed in the page and have the same menu bar for each table with different sub items .The first 2 menu's look ok when i publish but the last 2 are not the same they dont have borders and have only the text and display the subitems by default .

i tried to view the pages in different computers and they look the same i tried to clean the browser cache but did not work out .Any suggestions.
    Thanks

Re: sub Menu's

Yet another bug in Chrome.... You can as good as guarantee that ALL sites have issues in different browsers. That's life I'm afraid...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: sub Menu's

As I posted a few days ago......Chrome users are less than 5% of the market place.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Working...
      X