X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in position of the part in the page

hello

i need help,
    the image and text when publish or preview in browser are losing there position.
    i tried using the guide setting but nothing i tried also to install the program again but the problem i still appearing.

and its supposed to look exactly like this page only in a diffrent language:

Please help,
    yehonatan

Re: problem in position of the part in the page

This seem to be an eternal problem with Blue Voda 11.4G.

After a few years and 2 Stars later, I am having the same problem as you!

Text positions are not absolute!

Empty spaces between text blocks!

Shapes extend beyond their set sizes!

The cut and paste function is a problem with wide spaces in between text blocks when previewed!

Try to adjust the positions until you preview it right on.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Are you using windows7?
      I had this problem too and I followed a suggestion on another thread titled windows 7/BV problems and it worked for me.

It was posted by acejase
      open control panel
      -appearance and personalisation
      -adjust screen resolutiion
      then click one that says"make text and other items larger or smaller
      then adjusted to 100%
      apply and restart

Someone posted later that you shouldn't do this as it would interfer with something else but I haven't had any problems and my BV problem was solved. If I need to make text bigger on my pages I just use Ctrl +

Good luck

Debbie
      PS On the English page you have meet ......it should be meat

Comment

YOu have to change the setting in windows 7. So looking at your computer screen if you go to the round windows logo on the bottom left corner of your screen (the start button) and click there, control panel appears in a drop down on the right hand side in the darker part of the menu, click on that and then you will get another box that opens with more choice, appearance and personlaziation is on the right hand side and second one down. The icon is a computer screen with a fan of different colours in front of it. It is below the icon of the two people. Click on that and another panle opens. Adjust screen resolution is the icon of a blue computer screen with a green arrow. Make text appear smaller and larger is the first option. Then change to 100%, apply and restart your computer.

Does that help?

Debbie

Comment

Working...
        X