• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alyboy
    Sergeant

• Jun 2009

Web for Visually Impaired

Presently building a charity web for invalid people. Is there a way in Blue Voda to make the web text user friendly for the visually impaired, ie, is it possible to provide icons thar could activate larger page text.
    Many thanks for your consideration
  • mingswanfoo
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2009

Re: Web for Visually Impaired

Sometimes the text size you've specified for your webpage isn't suitable to the viewer, depending on his browser configuration or OS. This useful script by Taewook uses Dynamic CSS to let the viewer himself modify the text size of the page on demand, by clicking on an Increase or Decrease Font Size link. Now that's a kind of personalization your viewers may just appreciate!

This script is most appropriate for webpages styled using CSS or a minimal of deprecated HTML tags, though it can also affect text sized using explicit <font size="x"> tags (see Customization below). Compatibility wise, a DOM enabled browser is required for the script to take affect- IE5+/NS6+/Opera 7+ etc....

Try this script...

It should be what you are looking for...
    Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

• alyboy
      Sergeant

• Jun 2009

Re: Web for Visually Impaired

Thanks, Foo. that is precisely the info that I am looking for. I will study and will come back to you, if I may, if I have a problem.
      Kind regards, Al

Comment

Working...
      X