Page Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Width

I have been building my pages using my laptop. I plugged in my 20in Widescreen monitor today and now my pages have a large gap on the right side. I tried adjusting the page width in BV but the preview is still the same.

My pages have a series of logos that are placed across the screen from end to end with a small gap in between each logo. Now the logos don't reach all the way to the right. Help please!!!

Re: Page Width

Cant be done with BV. Best to set you page width to 1000 & centre in browser horizontally using the page properties. You must also build your page from the far left of your screen.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Will this make it display the same across all screen sizes?

also when I put an image all the way to the left with properties to center horiz; the image is not far left when I preview..is this to be expected?

Comment

Originally posted by marshalled View Post
        will this make it display the same across all screen sizes?

it will centre the page on all screens, but on wider screens you will have the gap down either side (bv hasn't got auto fluidity)

also when i put an image all the way to the left with properties to centre horiz; the image is not far left when i preview..is this to be expected?

not sure what you mean? Would need a sample page to view.
        this may also help you.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks a million.

Comment

Working...
          X