• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AOCOT001
    Private First Class

• Aug 2010

How to add facebook plug in to a ifram i bluevoda

How to add facebook plug in to a ifram i bluevoda. I'l also like to know if my sign up page can accept numbers as password.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to add facebook plug in to a ifram i bluevoda

Originally posted by AOCOT001 View Post
    How to add facebook plug in to a ifram i bluevoda. I'l also like to know if my sign up page can accept numbers as password.
    It is not possible to add a Facebook plug-in to Blue Voda --- there is no such thing provided by Facebook, and it would make no sense to do so, or to present Facebook on your page using an iFrame either: Users need to be logged into Facebook to see any pages at all, so using an iFrame to present a Facebook page would only show an empty page with the normal Logon page.

Both requests are illogical. The typical way is to provide Visitors to your web page a FB icon that has been linked to your FB page and set to open a new window (TARGET=_blank) so in the new window they can login normally and arrive at your FB page....as I have done here > (it links to my FB page)

There is no way to substitute the FB login procedure with a script of your own, using numbers instead of whatever Login detail already established.

If, on the other hand, you are asking about setting up a Login to your web page, you can create a password any way you want to. It is merely a manual configuration you decide on as you install the Login (which can be done using the feature within Blue Voda itself).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• AOCOT001
      Private First Class

• Aug 2010

Thank you for your quick response. I'l need more help with the sign up,log in ,admin<page protect>pls how do i manually work on this tools to mk sign up accept the fowllowing format<username AOCOT/ADM/002 Password 1235687236>i'l love to create the accounts<username and passwrd> myself.i'l give out acount details to those i want only.I want to do the signing up for my members and i'l like to use the username and password format above.THANKS

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You will find all of the details you ask for wonderfully presented in the Tutorials under "Password Protecting Your Website."

To be able to assign Passwords selectively as described, you'd have to Password Protect a Directory (the Single Page method will not allow multiple passwords, but the Directory method allows multiple Users with individual passwords).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X