• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vaccinat
    Private

• Oct 2010

Blue Voda Newbie

Hi All,

I have created a new website (www.vaccinateyourmate.info) using a visual site designing application but as I was having problems with that app, I am wanting to change to Blue Voda or something else that is really user friendly and "bombproof".

If I try opening one of the original .html files from my local drive using File - Open Page, I receive an error message saying "Unexpected File Format".

When I try using the New Page - From Existing HTML Page - (from my local drive), the page opens but the font layout and formatting is not correct.

If I use the same method using a URL instead of locally, (eg http://www.vaccinateyourmate.info/Inf**.html) I have the same problem with the font and layout and sometimes I also get another error saying
    "Error Importing HTML".

As this is all new to me, and my site designing knowledge could be published on the back of a postage stamp, I really would appreciate any help that you may be able to offer !

Cheers

Paul
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Blue Voda Newbie

Blue Voda is a simple web page creation tool, but is a HTML generator, not and "editor" meaning it will create pages and code internally but is unable to edit or manipulate web pages or files created using another tool.

Blue Voda created web pages can only be published to a VodaHost server also, so just keep that in mind as you try your different approaches to your "bombproof" solution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X