Lost most of my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost most of my site

I think I already know the answer, but. The guy who built my site a couple of years ago decided to do some updates to my site and accidentaly lost most of my site. There probably is no way to get it back or is there. He never backed anything up.

Re: Lost most of my site

What do you mean "lost" ?

Did he loose the pages from his computer ? Or from the server ?

If from the computer, BV automatically makes backups, so you (he) can find the backup files (pages) in the "backups" folder inside your (his) Bluevoda folder.

If everything is lost, your only choice is to import the pages from the site, one at a time, and rebuild them. BV will not import everything, but at least you have a starting point.

If, instead, pages are lost from the server but still exist on his computer, he simply needs to republish.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X