• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debs
    Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2008

car hire web `page

hi my web site is www.fmspanishpromotions.com

i would like to add a car hire page to my site . this is our own car hire business so need a new page . are there any templates or programs in bv i can use to build it. many thanks for your help and advice.
    debby
    Debby
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: car hire web `page

You'd be better off doing a couple of Google searches (i.e.: free car rental web page templates; free car rental booking scripts, free car agency reservations scripts), keeping in mind that when using Blue Voda you'd need to select an appropriate image as a page background (template) rather than a coded one, as in HTML or CSS+XML (as this would require advanced coding skills and essentially negate using Blue Voda, as it would be simply easier to use Dreamweaver).

This means that if you select a Premium Car Rental template from this selection of "rental car agency" templates, for instance, it comes with PSD (PhotoShop Deluxe) files as well, and these PSD files are in fact complete, blank (without text) base images that you can "insert" onto your Blue Voda page as a template, laying in your text and other items on top of it .... if you understand that. You can purchase one, and simply use the base image files as your template. They are an affordable way to get results beyond what you may be able to create on your own.
    It boils down to how much your time is worth, and what you are willing to commit to for the price asked
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X