This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger Workspace View

I am working on a new website using a new 27" HD monitor. My page is set at 800 width but it's showing so small (at about only half on my monitor screen). I'm not talking about the published page, but while working in BV program itself.

Is there anyway to enlarge this view while I work on a page? To show the 800 setting but in full view. Right now the ruler stops at 800 and the rest of the page/screen is empty.

Thank you kindly!
    PJ

Re: Larger Workspace View

I guess you would change the monitor's resolution , just for the time you are working on BV.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Run the monitor setup CD, which will walk thru the configurations best suited for display.

On a 27" monitor, it is a toss-up between 1280 and 1440, IMO. Depends on your OS and the actual monitor (some have better clarity than others, and many do not have proper resolution parameters built in).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Apparently the best configuration it tells me is 1920x1080...it just makes BV so tiny.

Oh well, I suppose I can lower the resolution while I'm working in BV as suggested if thats the only way. :(

Thank you, at least there was an option.
        :)

Comment

Please take into consideration that very few users have a 1900x1080 resolution.
          You should be building your site considering what the average user can see. So a 1280x1024 or 1400x1050 is more likely what your site visitors will have. To see how your site will look like at these resolutions, you need to work with the same.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X