• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leebring
    First Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Voda26 - Server Upgrade

Hi
    How do i know if I have voda26. Do I need to upgrade to this.
    David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Voda26 - Server Upgrade

Don't know what to say, David.
    The page that used to offer such important information (which still has this URL) was never included in the new version of the website when re-published as Wordpress, even though it was included as a link on this new page (see the VodaHost name servers?) and from this Tutorial page also.

Other changes are still being made to the Forums that are unexplained, but many resources are still missing ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• SuaT
        Sergeant

• May 2007

Searched all the forum and find this thread as the proper one for my problem. It's been very long since I last did something on my account (creating/publishing pages). Today, I restart to develope my site, created some pages. I can access to Cpanel. But when it came to publishing them via BV I could not. I checked the login information mail that was sent by VH,ip adress isshown as 208.43.222.136 which I now can not find :( I think there are some changes and some NS are moved to different ones.
        Then I tried all the IPs shown on the drop down menu when publishing icon is clicked. My BV version is the latest one, and I rebooted the machine. I opened a support ticket but could get no answer.
        I hope I could explain my problem. So, can someone tell me what I can do about this?
        Thanks.
        suatgunay.com

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Please enter your cPanel. You can find your new IP there.

Also upgrade to the latest BV version as the one you have is probably old and doesn't have the new IP addresses.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• SuaT
            Sergeant

• May 2007

Thanks Naval. BV is the latest version. Let me check the Cpanel. Hope a rookie like me can find it there.Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X